Thursday, 8 May 2014

Liebster Award Nomination

ᗩᔕᔕᗩᒪᗩᗰᑌ'ᗩᒪᗩIKᑌᗰ ✿◕ ‿ ◕✿ 

بِسْــــــــــــــــــمِ اﷲِالرَّحْمَنِ اارَّحِيم


First time I heard about this award. Well since I’m a newbie, For sure this would be the first time. For the first time in forever.. Teettt.. Nadia honey, thanks for tagging and select me dear. THANK YOU..
For more information about Liebster Award you can click here.
______________________________________________________________________________

..::The Rules::..
1.     Mention the person who nominated you with a link to their blog.
2.    Answer the 11 questions asked.
3.    Nominate 11 other bloggers with smaller followers.
4.    Create 11 questions for them to answer.
5.    Notify your nominees.
______________________________________________________________________________

This my answer for Nadiah’s question.
1)  What is you aiming for your life?
Hrmm.. My aiming is to reach the world and hereafter.
2)  What did you do to spend your time?
I also didn’t know what I do to spend my time. The next thing I know, it’s already night. And I didn’t touch my assignment yet.
3)  What is your nickname?
My nickname? Iyqa Gani.
4) If you have RM1 millions of money with you, what did you buy with that money?
That’s a lot. Go for Hajj and Umrah with my family then the rest I’ll buy gadget!
5)  What genre of film and drama that you like to watch?
Urm. I like to watch Bolly, Hollywood and cartoons.
6)  If you are the one of Korean drama lovers, what did you like to watch?
No, I’m not. But I once watch You’re Beautiful. And I would like to sell it. Wanna buy?
7)  What is the embarrassing moment that you had through?
Urm. I don’t remember.
8)  List 3 things that you hate the most..
The Back-stabbing.
The Back-stabbing.
The Back-stabbing.
9)  List 3 things that you like the most..
My family.
My family.
My friends.
10) If you want to travel to overseas, which country would you like to go?
Japan for sure! Owh, Australia. Jordan!
11) What is your future plan?
Finish up my Degree. Get job while waiting for posting. Get married of course before I’m turn 28.

The Nominees Are……..

Questions For Nominees.
1.     "I.T" What is the first thing came across your mind when you heard this word?

2.    What do you think about HTML coding?

3.    What do you look for in a blogger?

4.    Whose are your favorite blogger?

5.    Do you love novels? Give me 1 of your favorites novel.

6.    Do you like pets? What kind of pets you love?

7.    Your favorite animation cartoons?

8.    What is your blood type?

9.    What is your dream that you wish it come true?

10.  In your whole life, what are you looking for?

11.    What is your plan for your future?

All right. That’s all. Congratulation to the nominees. Fuhh! Having hard time to choose. Okay. For the Nominees, after you have done the entry, please do leave comment your entry URL here. So that I can BW. ^_^
..:: Let it go. Let it go. I’ll raise like a brake of dawn ::..

14 comments:

  1. thanx sudi tag.insyaAllah ade masa nnt kite join :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you sudi tag. tak sangka pula. hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  3. amboiii sempat promot pulak cd drama tu kan? hehehe..

    ReplyDelete
  4. done :)


    http://amysigadisweird.blogspot.com/2014/05/liebster-award-nomination.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. dh baca !! hehe.. saya tak pernah lagi tgk you're beautiful.. ramai yg kata best.. nnt nak tgk online le..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Salam Perkenalan.
    Jom join GA saya :)
    http://drshikinzainal.blogspot.com/2014/05/happy-hour-giveaway_5.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Answer it!
    http://theonlygirl98.blogspot.com/2014/05/liebster-award-nomination-34567.html :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Tag akak untuk join GA ni :D
    http://luvmywonderland.blogspot.com/2014/05/participation-may-review-blog.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. dear.. done :) licha dah jawab dah tau.. cheers

    ReplyDelete